I have been nominated by thelazyhousewife.co.uk, @lazyhousewifeUK to complete the Liebster award, this is a way for new bloggers getting to know other bloggers and vice versa. I love doing these kind of things so here it goes.
The rules are as follows!
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Post the Liebster Award badge on your blog.
3. Write 11 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 4-11 bloggers who you feel deserve the award.
5. Answer the 11 questions posted by the blogger that nominated you.
6. Write 11 new questions for your nominees.
Here are my answers to the questions from@lazyhousewifeUK
1. What is your guilty pleasure TV show?
At the moment I’m working my way through desperate housewives, I gave up after series 2 the 1st time round but now I’m up to series 4. I watch it in a whole different light now I’m a housewife and mum but thankfully there is less drama in my life!
2. Do you have any lifelong ambitions?
To be a great mum, wife and employee. Also I would like to learn how to set the gro clock, why is this so hard????
3. If you could visit any part of the world, where would it be?
Fiji, just quite fancy lying on a beach peacefully for a couple of hours.
4. What is your most embarrassing habit?
I can’t say, its too embarrassing.
5. What is your favourite Food?
Everything but to narrow it down slightly, I do love cheese and pate on christmas day, my mum always buys about 16 different types, it’s great!
6. What do you find hardest about being a parent?
Not knowing if you are doing things right, constantly questioning if what you are doing is right? and setting the gro clock.
7. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
I love writing about things that have happened to us and I hope it puts a smile on peoples faces. I also enjoy looking back on blogs as I forget so much.
8. What is the best/most interesting job you have ever had (other than being a parent)?
I really enjoy my job now which involves working for a post production company that creates VFX for adverts. My job is to make sure everyone is doing the right thing at the right time, everyday brings new surprises. Also I work with a great bunch of people that mainly don’t have kids, so it keeps me sane!
9. Who is your celebrity hero?
This is a hard one as I like a lot of celebrities and then they do something really stupid and they are off my cool list.
10. Do you have any pets?
Not yet but planning to get a dog once the child is a bit older.
11. What is your best housework shortcut?
Anti bacterial wipes, everything gets wiped.
11 facts about myself
1. I don’t drink coffee I can’t stand the taste, I only started drinking tea to keep me awake in the early baby days.
2. I’m really bad at parking and would prefer to park miles away and walk than attempt a parking space. After passing my test I once asked a stranger to park my car as I couldn’t.
3. I love photos, I believe they can capture so much and your house should be like a photo album. I love using instagram, I do own a DSLR but still yet to teach myself how to use it.
4. I wish I still lived in Brighton but unfortunately its just not practical.
5. Since becoming a mum I really enjoy going to the gym and it feels like a treat never a chore, this would never have happened before.
6. I’m pretty laid back, I hate confrontation and look to see the best in people.
7. I wish I had more time for the blog, life gets in the way. I need to get a blogging schedule in place but it still hasn’t happened yet.
8. I’m obsessed with food and will always jump on any food trend going, Kale, Quiona, I will try anything new.
9. Since becoming a parent I have developed selective sight and can happily leave the same piece of lego in the same place for days.
10. I have recently got a mac and will never go back to PC.
11. I gave up white wine years ago as it’s the devil’s work but replaced it with red.
My questions to
1. What is the most pointless child gadget/toy/ “essential item” you have brought?
2. Do you secretly rejoice when you hear the cbeebies night song and happily sing along, knowing its nearly clocking off time?
3. Whats your ideal day with your family?
4. What radio station do you listen to?
5. What was the last film you watched?
6. What was your favourite alcoholic drink when you were a teenager/early 20’s?
7. If you could go back what would you do differently in the early baby days?
8. What is your favourite time of year?
9. What’s your preferred social media site for blogging?
10. What is the your best parenting tip you would pass on to new parents?
11. Why did you start blogging?
I nominate the following bloggers
carlyakamummuy.wordpress.com @ carlito_burito