I’ve been a book pusher from a young age with Joe. I quite enjoy the escapism as well as reading all classics that I remember reading as a child and have tried to pass this on, here is our favourites list
– The tiger who came to tea – This is such a great book as I think Joe’s imagination would stretch to this actually happening!
– Mog– We love a mog book, she always comes good in the end and gets an egg.
– Stickman– This a new one to us but thought it would be a great book to lead into Christmas. This is a lovely book with his stick lady love and stick children, I will never look at a stick again in the same way.
– Goodnight digger – Short but sweet, great rhyming and we always shout goodnight digger!!!
– A stitch in rhyme – This is an old book and basically has every nursery rhyme going, many a night I have been forced to sing the 56 ryhmes in there. If you need to know a ryhme I’m your girl/mum (not too sure if I could pass for a girl anymore)
– Thomas and friends – This is mainly a Joe and daddy book but always makes me laugh as Joe makes up names for random animals in the pictures, mainly they are all called Joe.
– Grufflo– This took a bit of time to read as Joe used to get quite scared but he said he is braver now so it’s a firm favourite.
– Dig and Dug – the most useless builders ever but they do have to decanter large amounts of fruit from a forklift to tractor, tractor to dumper etc. Joe loves it!
What are your favourite books?